LOS ANGELES RATES
MOST POPULAR -
Location packages. See link for photos of locations, minimum hours required to book, rates and retouched images offered. Rates include both locations fees and photography services.
Shoot at your location - no location fee included. I can come to your home, hotel or other location you provide (beach shoots not included).
- $800 - 2-hour photo shoot package
- pre-shoot consultation via email, text and or call
- unlimited looks
- password protected downloadable gallery of your full shoot in large web-sized resolution approx. 1068 x 1600 (large enough for you to do some basic retouching if you like to do that)
- 8 high-end, magazine quality edited images/
- $100 to purchase full-size high resolutions untouched photos in your gallery (the size another professional retoucher would want to work from)
- $180 per additional hour with 2 addt'l retouches added
- $100 logo exclusion
- Hair/makeup and clothing not included
- $850 for 2 hours at my favorite Malibu beach (or beach of your choice in greater Los Angeles, Long Beach or Orange County) with 8 retouched images
- Ask me about optional permit fees
$50 per image
Turn around time -
Gallery up to 1 week
Retouched images up to approx 4 weeks after order received
- Gallery within 24 hours
- Retouched images $50 each - 48 hours
- Retouched images $35 each - 5 business days
Deposits - A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at booking to secure your shoot for most shoots. A few location options require a larger payment to book. Please see individual requirements on the location link if applicable.
Rescheduling - All deposits are non-refundable. Most of your initial deposit goes towards location fees if booking a location package. Rescheduling at least 7 days in advance - 100% credit on photography fees only. Rescheduling 6 days to 48 hours before your shoot - 50% credit on photography fees. Rescheduling less than 48 hours - no credit is given. If you have booked a location, rescheduling rules differ per owner/location rep. Please inquire.
Optional expert Hair & Makeup - For Los Angeles, makeup artists work with start around $200 to $250 depending on the artist and is done before your shoot. I suggest this option so you are not paying for time at the location (unless shooting at your location) in addition to this cost for hair and makeup. Many go to the MAC counter, local beauty or blowout bar before shooting to save. The majority of my clients come camera ready so makeup and hair are not offered automatically or booked through me. I do give referrals.
Travel shoots - Passport ready and experienced. Please inquire.